Thursday, February 19, 2009

Consider Yourself Lucky?



So, the first five (5) people that respond to this particular post will get something made by good'ol me! (My choice.) Sound too good to be true? Well, it depends on how you look at it.
Details:
1- Not 100% satisfaction guaranteed. You might not like what I make especially for you.
2- It will be especially for you.
3- It will be completed within one year.
4- You will have no clue what it will be. (Story, poetry, some other grand invention. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!)
5- It might be weird.

The Catch? (Of course there is a catch, silly!) Do what I did. Re-post this little giveaway for your friends and family on your blog with the same unbelievable lucky first five offer. Then, "comment" and let me know that you did it. Within one year you will get a fun little something made just for you--by me!

9 comments:

Erica said...

Oh, I am so doing this. Hahahahaha.

Melanie said...

I jumped on Erica's train so that you didn't have to make things for both of us! There's still four spots open!!

Cindy Price said...

I so want to do this!! Sounds like fun!! It's on my blog!! So, start creating!!

Travis said...

I want a free gift.

Laura Lee said...

Ok, Travis, I will make you a gift.

Angela said...

I'm going to get a ton of free gifts. If it counts this way. I will make you one too. I am so crafty...so watch out.

Laura Lee said...

Deal! I'm totally excited to even make something for everyone!

Brent-TyraSue Timothy said...

Ok! I am game. I posted it to my blog site. I would love to have something made by you.

Thanks!

Mandie Flood said...

So far, my dear Laura, you are the only person on my blog that followed the directions and actually qualified for a free gift. I see here that nobody that visits you made any mistakes about what had to happen to get the gift. Good for them. I am in the process of making something. It will be a while before you get it, but it's just for you. I have a bad habit of being tacky so if that comes out in the gift just remember, i wasn't born with any since of style!
Mandie