Sunday, March 01, 2009
It's Sunday Matching Time!
We had Dad take our picture after church. Erica and I noticed during Relief Society that we were wearing coordinating outfits. I didn't know what Erica was going to wear or what Emily was going to wear. It looked like we planned it! And besides, it appeals to my genealogical nature...three generations! hahaha Emily was tired and didn't really want to smile for Grandpa. I'm including the pic below as a bonus since she is sort of smiling--but you can't see the cute brown skirt Erica was wearing that goes with Emily's sweater. I think we're pretty cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
We are SO cute.
That's so cute. I noticed that you all looked cute together yesterday but I didn't realize why until now. You were all color coordinated. My eye recognized it but my poor brain had to have you point it out to me! So cute.
You guys look so cute!
lovely!
Post a Comment