Woo Hoo! I finally got my laptop! I love it! Peter came over tonight and networked my computers together and set up the router for me. He was extremely patient when it wasn't as easy as we thought it would be! I told him I would make him his favorite Lemon Cheesecake for all his trouble. Now I can sit in the family room and surf the web, email, and do genealogy or whatever! It will even send documents to the printer in the office. After it was all set up I printed something and had Dad go and get it from the office just because I could and it was so funny to do that! hahaha I will have to admit that the first thing I did was go and buy a mouse! I hate those touch pads! hahaha I'm so excited! It has been fun playing with it tonight.
Saturday, August 25, 2007
New Laptop
Woo Hoo! I finally got my laptop! I love it! Peter came over tonight and networked my computers together and set up the router for me. He was extremely patient when it wasn't as easy as we thought it would be! I told him I would make him his favorite Lemon Cheesecake for all his trouble. Now I can sit in the family room and surf the web, email, and do genealogy or whatever! It will even send documents to the printer in the office. After it was all set up I printed something and had Dad go and get it from the office just because I could and it was so funny to do that! hahaha I will have to admit that the first thing I did was go and buy a mouse! I hate those touch pads! hahaha I'm so excited! It has been fun playing with it tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's it...no more excuses! I am no longer buying the whole "Ummm, I never update my blog because I never go down to the office" excuse!! I expect updates weekly!!
Put that laptop to work!!
Yeah, I updated it last night from the FAMILY ROOM--because I COULD! hahaha Sweet! It is way fast too!
Hahaha, I so agree Melanie. No more lame excuses.
Although.. I haven't had anything to blog lately.. well, I might have something to blog later today. We shall see.
Yeah! I hate touchpads too, by the way.
Post a Comment