
I guess we are all blog buddies today! Here is my cake for the new move-in dinner tonight. I made the chocolate cake that I make for my triple layer mousse cake for the cake and used extra creamy coolwhip with tons of Heath bars crushed and a hint of chocolate syrup for the frosting. I think it looks really good and I bet it tastes good too! I'm sure it will all get eaten up! I tried some of it with the top that I cut off and some of the frosting and it was sooooo good! Actually, the most amazing thing today is that I even blogged at all! hahahaha
5 comments:
This cake was a big hit when we took it to a party last night. I think I'm going to make it again just so we can eat it all! haha
I actually brought home a piece of it just so I could eat it! I usually leave all of it for Suzanne's family. It is sooo good! You do need to make it again. I think I even like it better than the triple layer mousse cake.
This was the best cake ever. Seriously. I wanted to eat all of it. That's why I'm fat. Not because I have a thyroid problem. It was delicious.
Lame! I had Easter pics up on Monday and I have yet to see pics of your trip to Medford. I want them by the end of today.
Lame.
i wish i could be your new neighbor move in.....could you FedX this cake to me.
Post a Comment