Tuesday, March 13, 2007

New Chair!!


After nearly 20 years that nasty old crusty blue La-Z-Boy chair broke last week, so we had to buy a new one - this is it! It's a really comfy leather chair that rocks, leans back, swivels and has a footrest (all important factors in replacing Old Crusty). We bought it in Fresno on Saturday and Dad went to pick it up this afternoon. It's a nice chair!

Also, notice my nice new jammies that Melanie bought me (well, Erica shopped for them for her) because all I've been wearing lately is pajamas, so she knew I might be sick of mine like she was of hers when she wasn't feeling well in January! Thanks Melanie! (And Erica!)

5 comments:

Laura Lee said...

I LOVE the chair and I LOVE the new pjs!!! They even have a cool pocket I can put my ipod in when I listen to my NT and BOM and conference talks when I can't sleep! hahaha Some of the conference talks can really put you to sleep! hahaha Thanks for the new pjs! I came soooo close to buying the EXACT ones you got for me! I love you both! and...I hope by next week I can totally wear real clothes and get out and about a little bit!

Melanie said...

I really love the new chair. I can't wait to try it out. I wonder if it's a good sleeping chair because I loved sleeping in old crusty...especially on Friday nights. Maybe Trav and I should buy a new house just so we can buy a recliner...

HOpe you feel better soon.

Melanie said...

P.S. Kudos to Erica for your funny posting...funniest one on this blog ever. haha

Erica said...

Haha, it was a funny blog. Goodbye Old Crusty. The new chair is pretty comfy, and it looks great in the room. Fancy schmancy.

Pollock Palooza said...

Looking good:) Especially in a new pair of jammies. You're fancier than me though, my jammies include a pair of Justin's shorts and a t-shirt, now I'm getting envious of ones that actually match!