Tuesday, October 17, 2006

To Infinity and Beyond!!!



Yep, that's where I've been all day today! I was looking for Buzz Lightyear undies for Grant! I finally found them at Mervyns. I was so happy! The saleslady probably thought we were crazy because I had to call all the stores around us and find the right size! Thanks to Aunt Erica for calling for me and putting them on hold! Hopefully Grant won't want to get Buzz wet and it helps! I think Melanie and Travis are getting tired of potty training he**! Oh! And the Elmo undies were just cute!

4 comments:

Travis said...

Yep, we are sick of potty training. Mostly we're just sick of little boys who can hold off going to the bathroom for a long, long, long, long time!!!

Thanks for the undies. Grant will be excited to put on the Buzz Lightyear ones.

Melanie said...

Go Buzz!! Grant will be so excited. We're taking the morning off today for all our sakes. Grant is happily playing in the basement and I'm going to relax!!

Erica said...

That's right - and I was on hold for 20 minutes while the Mervyns girl searched for those Buzz Lightyear undies to put on hold. Haha. Grantacular better appreciate them and not go pee in them! Hahaha.

Melanie said...

Oh, he'll pee in them. Don't you worry about that.