
After 8 hours of being in the car to Burney, I discovered that I had left my ironed shirts at home! I couldn't believe it! Burney is in the middle of NO WHERE! I made Kent take me to the Ben Franklin store--one of only a handful of stores in the town--and buy me a couple of shirts. I actually wore it to church the following Sunday with what Erica calls my "hippie" skirt. The funny thing is that I had been looking all over town for a shirt to go with that skirt just like the cheap shirt I bought! I also bought a hawaiian shirt for $15! At least it gave me something to wear! hahaha I really like the Hawaiian shirt!
1 comment:
The skirt is fine and all, except that at conference she and like 16 other women were also wearting the same skirt, or variations of it. They all stood together and I couldn't find Mom anymore..
Post a Comment