
Me and Erica are really enjoying eating our raviolis!

Here they are cooking.


Then...we watched the Olympics and decided that it would be cool to make your own ravioli like they do in Italy. They were soooo good. We had enough to freeze some for leftovers!


Here are our fancy dancy pork chops we made from another of Martha's shows. We marinated them in blood orange juice and they were really a funny pink color before we cooked them. We were glad they turned a nice brown color when they were done. They were yummy, but more work than they were worth!

Martha made terrariums on her show so I made Dad take me all over creation to find all the stuff to make me one. It is really doing well! I like it a lot!

Here's the Angel Food Cake I made from the "Martha's Baking Handbook" for my Empty Nesters party in February. I made that 7 minute marshmallow frosting to put on it and it was yummy!
3 comments:
Fancy Martha cooking! I want the ravioli. Yum
I think Erica and Peter ate the last of it yesterday. I think we need to make it again. It was really good! I also want to make some homemade lasagna noodles!
The homemade lasagna noodles are so good in the lasagna! And the cool thing is that if you make them yourself you can do whatever shape you want...like we did circles that fit right into these little personal baking dishes, so that everyone got their own lasagna. It was fun! Just think about how cool it could be to use those little oval shaped individual casserole dishes!!!!
Post a Comment