Friday, January 21, 2011

Clay Eric Landeros

On 21 December 2010 we welcomed our 9th grandchild to the world: Clay Eric Landeros. He weighed 8 lbs. 4 oz. and was 19 inches long.

Here we are as the proud grandparents! Honestly, we were--I was so sick and I didn't hardly dare to hold him or breathe on him! We told Danny to snap the picture quickly before I got any germs on Clay. haha


I made this cute cute Dr. Suess quilt for Clay. Jennifer loves Dr. Suess and collected the books when she was little. They just barely had this fabric designed and released and I was lucky to get it. I had to order it on the internet--no one around here even had it yet. I got it just in time! Now Kent wants me to make Noah a quilt just like this one. He loves it!

No comments: