Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Welcome to the Christmas Home Tour!



Finally, here are the pics of the Christmas Home Tour! My friend Amy twisted my arm and asked me if I would do it last year and I said yes. Boy--the year went by in a hurry! It was for the Redwood High School Band fundraiser. They said they made more money than ever this year and over 400 people went on the tour. It was a lot of work to get ready for it, but it is nice to have it all done now. Thanks to everyone for all the help! I could not have done it without you all! If you want to stop by and see it in person give me a call. There are homemade suckers, bells for shoes, and candy canes for the kids!

9 comments:

Cindy Price said...

That is so beautiful!! I can see why you were so busy!! I love the little teddy bears, and all your nativities! Such a festive house.

Have fun in Georgia!!

Melanie said...

Looks great!

Travis said...

Merry Christmas! Christmastime is here!

Laura Lee said...

Yeah, I totally felt like it was Christmas after the Christmas devotional...and like we had better do something for the poor and needy!

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

Your home is gorgeous Laura Lee. You did a fantastic job decorating it. :)

Cindi said...

Oh Laura Lee I remember your homemade suckers and bells on the shoes. You always go all out on your decorating. Your house looks beautiful!

Jen said...

From the red Kitchen Aid, to the lovely bath soap, you left nothing undone! Everything was very Christmassy and lovely! Pat yourself on the back and go take a well deserved nap!

Ginny said...

I thought my mom and I were nut's for decorating - but you take the cake. I will have to come over for a visit and check it out in person. Love Ya!

Pollock Palooza said...

Love the teddy bears and impala!!!