Where is your significant other? Sitting in the big chair watching tv with me
Your hair color? Brunette with threads of gossamer
Your mother? Naive
Your father? Dead
Your favorite thing? Computer or sewing machine
Your dream last night? None
Your dream/goal? All 5006 pieces of my Dear Jane quilt sewn together in my lifetime!
The room you’re in? Family Room
Your hobby? Everything 'Martha'
Your fear? I have no fears...
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Alive
Where were you last night? Temple
What you’re not? Patient
One of your wish-list items? Honda S2000 in candy apple red
Where you grew up? California
The last thing you did? Went to Walmart with Erica
What are you wearing? Old lady housecoat/duster
Your TV? Big
Your pet? Noisy--19 birds of assorted species
Your computer? Laptop
Your mood? Relaxed
Missing someone? My dad
Your car? Filthy!
Something you’re not wearing? Shoes
Favorite store? Macys
Your summer? Crazy
Love someone? Kent
Your favorite color? Red...or blue...or red...
When is the last time you laughed? few minutes ago
Last time you cried? Today watching the 10th anniversary of Les Miserables on VHS (now 23 yrs). We all--as in Kent, Erica and I,--had a 'moment.'
I now tag Heidi, Molly, Rhonda, Jolie, Sue and Nicki!
And because every post deserves a picture, here's one of my Dear Jane blocks a while ago. We have finished more blocks and triangles and will post pictures in a few weeks.
2 comments:
ahaha! The 19 bird part sounds a bit creepy! haha Good post!
Your chicken noodle soup is absolutely the best! I want to know what spices you used. I went to the walk-in clinic yesterday morning and found out I have strep throat...but without a fever. I've always had a fever with strep before. There are some strange illnesses going around now days. But I'm glad I went to the doctor. I had a feeling I should.
Post a Comment