Sunday, March 30, 2008

Latest Decorating

Since Melanie posted her latest decorating projects, I thought I should post mine. This is a pic of the iron scroll that I found at a little shop in Exeter to go in the space above the tv. I love it. I have been looking for something to work there for quite some time now. I even carried a cheap tape measure in my purse in case I found one! It sure came in handy when I needed it! I think it is the perfect size!
My genealogy charts are FINALLY up and hanging in my office. I really love them. They took a ton of work! That is the part that really surprised me! I kind of wish the brown leaves on the tree were a bit more prominent, but I still like it. Maybe one of these days when I'm feeling bored with nothing to do I will punch out a bunch of leaves in a linen color! (Something tells me that will never happen!)

8 comments:

Erica said...

Holy crap, Mom. You've really been up on your blogging lately.

Laura Lee said...

I told you all in that survey it was one of my goals. You must have thought I was kidding. I'm not committing to every week, but you have to admit this is way more than I usually post! Even I'm surprised!

Erica said...

I know! I'm really impressed. Haha. Oh, and the rooms look great too.

Danny, Jennifer, & Savannah said...

Looks GREAT!! I love the iron scroll!! It is PERFECT!! I think the family tree completes the office! oh yeah, kudos on the blogging, I think that you've blogged more in three months this year than you did all last year!

Erica said...

Umm.. yeah. I don't think you have much room to say anything guys! You haven't blogged in HOW long?? And your blog name is still Danny, Jennifer and ??? - ?? Dude. What's up with that.

Laura Lee said...

Yeah, your last post was August 22nd and you still haven't shown a single picture of Savannah with her CORRECT name and "outside" the womb. As Erica said, Dude, what's up with that?

lacy said...

I really love your family tree charts and I'm super jealous. I need a way to display mine. I'm thinking of stealing yours!

Danny, Jennifer, & Savannah said...

I noticed the absence of Savannah's name when I posted and thought i should fix it, but changed my mind because it was too late and I was tired, so I have repented and here is the new and improved names and I even figured out how to put up a picture. 2 birds with one stone. Way cool dudes!! Maybe someday I'll even get the energy to blog again, probably not but you never know. Again, your office looks perfect!! I thought it was great before, but you made it even better!!