Friday, December 07, 2007

Too Cute!





This is the latest project I am working on. Me and Erica saw one at a little boutique gift shop and thought it was so cute that I just had to make it! I just have to finish Blake's really fast. I was going to make one for Hayden, but thought it would be cuter out of puppy fabric so he will have to wait until next year. They don't look so 'scrunchy' with the regular sized crayons so I will probably switch them out. I will have to say this is not as obnoxious as those little houses I made the girls to take to church when they were little!

6 comments:

Erica said...

That is the cutest ever!! I'm so impressed Mom. I think the boys will love them!

Melanie said...

I LOVE it!! They are going to be a huge hit! I can't wait until Christmas...

Laura Lee said...

I crammed all 16 of the little normal size crayons in the pockets. It's a little scrunchy, but I don't think it matters. Blake's meant way faster than Grant's did since I had figured out all the hard parts already. I also saved all my notes for next year!

Melanie said...

I cannot express to you how SUPER LAME it is that you haven't updated your blog with Christmas pics.

Travis said...

The boys are going to test run their scripture crayons today. We'll let you know how it goes.

Pollock Palooza said...

Okay I'm a little bit jealous of the crayon church bags for the kids! Great idea.