If you go to Target, you can buy Rice Krispies that support funding for St. Jude's hospital. So, since we heard that Chase was on the box, we HAD to buy some Rice Krispies and make Rice Krispy treats! Okay, so Erica and I made Kent make them. He was sooooo happy to be doing it. He even used the Rice Krispy cutters to cut them into holiday shapes! It was so funny that we had to take a picture.
P.S. Melanie: who knew when we looked at the box in Virginia that if we turned over the box, we would see Chase on it!
P.S. Melanie: who knew when we looked at the box in Virginia that if we turned over the box, we would see Chase on it!
2 comments:
Wow, I'm so proud of Mom for posting TWICE in ONE WEEK! Hahaha. Yeah, and my favorite part of the evening was making Dad get his picture taken.. He was such a grump about it!
Did Chase do a tv commercial? I just saw a St. Jude's commercial with a girl named Chase and Ray Ramano.
Post a Comment