Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas Decorations



Our rotating Christmas tree. It is absolutely beautiful! Thanks to Barbara Kaye for giving it to us! It has a good home now. Everyone that sees it thinks it is just the prettiest tree they have ever seen! I put two pics of the tree up so that you can see the bottom of the drapes. :)

My beautiful Christmas quilt! Dad still doesn't like hanging it up, but it sure looks good!

Here are the chairs. I'm trying to take the pic so that you can see the band of fabric on the bottom of the drapes. I think you can just barely see it. We never did get the tie backs installed. That will have to wait until after Christmas...probably February since I will be busy sewing a quilt for Hayden the day after Christmas!

I love our Christmas couch! It looks so good in the living room now.


First, we have to start with the ugly yellow bathroom being re-painted! I hated the yellow and couldn't stand people coming to the house and seeing that nasty bathroom! Erica painted most all of it and Peter helped with taking down and putting up all the hardware so that we could paint. Dad was out of town for Onion meetings. He would not have approved! Doesn't it look so much better?

1 comment:

Erica said...

Man, that yellow was awful.