Monday, May 15, 2006

They're Ordered!



I ordered my new sofa and two chairs on Friday! I'm so excited! I'm so sick of the current living room furniture and it is really worn out. The sofa will be the Williamsburg pattern with the plaid pillows and the chairs will be out of the maroon diamond fabric. It looks a lot better in person--trust me! I had my friend Suzanne help me decide on the fabric. Now we just have to wait for what will seem like an eternity for them to come!

6 comments:

Travis said...

Wow! Those materials look similar to the ones that adorn the pillows on our couches. You and Melanie must be related.

Melanie said...

I can't wait to see the real thing. Mostly I can't wait for that crappy old stuff to go!

Laura Lee said...

Now that I know the new sofa is ordered I even hate the old one more than ever! hahaha

Dan said...

Who needs sofa's. I want to get rid of all of our sofa's and put in 4-6 recliners, but Tammy isn't too keen on the idea yet.

Erica said...

Mom needs to Blog again. I'm bored of sofas.

Travis said...

Yea... you should put up a post about how you left the keys in the mailbox