Saturday, January 14, 2006

Christmas Gift For Next Year!



I'm starting early!!!

Let me know your sizes. Christmas is tight this year since we are doing a wedding again! I've learned to make bedroom slippers out of maxi pads: You need eight maxis to make a pair.

Two of them get laid out flat, for the foot part. The other two wrap around the toe area to form the top. Tape or glue each side of the top pieces to the bottom of the foot part. Decorate the tops with whatever you desire, silk flowers, etc.

--These slippers are soft and hygienic.
--Non-slip grip strips on the soles
--Built in deodorant feature keeps feet smelling fresh
--No more bending over to mop up spills
--Disposable and biodegradable
--Environmentally safe
--Three convenient sizes: Regular, Light Days, and Get Out the Sand Bags.

Happiest of holidays! I TOTALLY got the idea from Martha!!! Don't they look just fabulous?! hahaha

Get your order in early!!!

LL via Martha!

6 comments:

Travis said...

That's funny. The real question is... Did you buy the maxipads from the store yourself, or did you make Kent buy them?

Angela said...

That is funny!! Is it for real? Oh my goodness!!

Melanie said...

That is hilarious Mom! I'm impressed! haha Do they come in kid sizes? I'm sure the grandkids need them too. hahaha

Krista said...

Wow....uh....wow. Hmm...those would actually be really great here, you know, having to mop the floors all the time and all, and I really just hate it when muddy footprints get all over my freshly mopped floor...these would really help! hehe

Dan said...

I'm thinking that perhaps Tammy could make these for my hometeaching families for next Christmas. Yeah! That's a great idea.

This is the scripture for the spiritual thought:

When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O LORD, held me up.

(Old Testament | Psalms 94:18)

Though slippers can keep us from falling it is really our faith and confidence in the Lord that holds us up in times of difficulty.

Thanks for the ideas. You guys are great.

Melanie said...

hahaha Good idea Dan. I'll ask my RS pres if we can make these next enrichment. hahah