I wish we had that for dinner. Here's a gross story about dinner though:
I had the kids help me make scrambled eggs. So they were standing on chairs up to the counter. Blake reached for and apple and was testing his teeth taking small bites from it. He was so cute saying apple and taking these bitty little bites.
So we finish the eggs. I move the kids to the table and Blake takes one bite of scrambled egg. Then he starts to gag and spits out the egg. Then he keeps gagging and I run over just in time to see him puke up a bunch of apple skins that he hadn't swallowed and were gagging him. Awesome story huh?
Did I tell you that Tammy had to do the heimlick on Abby when we were in Ouray last summer? she started to choke on some food and we could tell she was having difficulty breathing so Tammy performed the maneuver on her and the airway was immediately cleared. Whoa! Scary though.
Melanie, that's kind of like the story of the man who goes over to visit the old lady and while he's there he notices a bowl of peanuts on the table and he starts eating them the whole time he's visiting with the lady. As he's about to leave the lady says, "I'm sure glad you like to eat peanuts. I got those Peanut MnM's a while back on accident and I couldn't eat the nut part so I just sucked off all the chocolate and have been saving the peanuts for someone who liked them." Hahahaha. That's a funny story.
7 comments:
I wish we had that for dinner. Here's a gross story about dinner though:
I had the kids help me make scrambled eggs. So they were standing on chairs up to the counter. Blake reached for and apple and was testing his teeth taking small bites from it. He was so cute saying apple and taking these bitty little bites.
So we finish the eggs. I move the kids to the table and Blake takes one bite of scrambled egg. Then he starts to gag and spits out the egg. Then he keeps gagging and I run over just in time to see him puke up a bunch of apple skins that he hadn't swallowed and were gagging him. Awesome story huh?
Did I tell you that Tammy had to do the heimlick on Abby when we were in Ouray last summer? she started to choke on some food and we could tell she was having difficulty breathing so Tammy performed the maneuver on her and the airway was immediately cleared. Whoa! Scary though.
Oh! I forge to tell Laura Lee that I liked your title, "best website ever, infinity, plus one."
Melanie, that's kind of like the story of the man who goes over to visit the old lady and while he's there he notices a bowl of peanuts on the table and he starts eating them the whole time he's visiting with the lady. As he's about to leave the lady says, "I'm sure glad you like to eat peanuts. I got those Peanut MnM's a while back on accident and I couldn't eat the nut part so I just sucked off all the chocolate and have been saving the peanuts for someone who liked them." Hahahaha. That's a funny story.
Dan,
That was to get even with Erica for always winning final Jeopardy by saying "Infinity plus one!" Now I win...infinity plus one!
That's funny! This blogging stuff is going crazy. I liked Erica's MM story.
Ugh....I actually know some people who would suck off all the chocolate to save the peanuts for later.....eeeewww!!! I just ate!
Post a Comment